top of page
Mon, 19 Jun|
The Grand Gosforth Park
Trust Safeguarding Monitoring and Management
How to gather evidence of safeguarding compliance across a Multi Academy Trust (MAT)
Time & Location
19 Jun, 09:00 – 12:00
The Grand Gosforth Park, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 5HN, UK
About the Event
A session designed for CEOs, trust safeguarding leads and trustees outlining the challenges of safeguarding across multiple contexts and potential solutions.
- Are all of your schools currently compliant with statutory safeguarding legislation?
- What evidence do you have of this for Trust leads and trustees?
- How would you evidence this in an inspection?
- What are your strategic MAT safeguarding targets?
- How consistent are your safer recruitment processes?
- How informed are your local governing bodies about their school or MAT safeguarding targets?
Through this meeting, we will address the questions above and outline a suggested methodology for collating and reviewing school compliance. Offering suggested methods on how to reduce inaccuracies, gain further confidence in trust compliance and gather the views of key stakeholders.
Monitoring & Management 19/6
There will be a cancellation charge if cancelled within 48 hours
bottom of page