top of page
Time & Location
21 Jun 2022, 14:00 – 15:30
About the Event
The SEMH Network meeting is an opportunity for us to share and discuss SEMH in our settings. The session will provide the opportunity for facilitated discussion including:
- Mental health update.
- Resources – Share key information with each other.
- Supervision – Available from CES.
- Reflection and planning - What have we learnt and where do we want to go? (Small groups).
- Trauma – Key points and tips (Jo to deliver information session).
- A chance to network with colleagues from your sector – Identify issues/solutions (groups to feedback).
- Resources that you know are worth sharing regarding SEMH – name, title, web address etc.
- Key issues to discuss, relevant to your setting.
If you would like to add any items to the agenda, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 10th June 2022.
SEMH Network 21/6
Please note that you will be charged for any non attendance on the day unless the space is cancelled 48 hours previous.
bottom of page