Time & Location
22 Mar 2022, 14:00 – 15:30
About the Event
1. Mental Health Update – research findings.
2. SEMH in your school.
a. The role of the Designated Mental Health Lead.
b. Discuss your mapping document in groups.
c. SEMH – who leads and is involved, what does your current offer have, where are the gaps.
3. Promoting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing DfE: The eight principles to promoting a whole school or college approach to mental health and wellbeing. What are our successes with these so far?
4. What are our concerns at the moment? What solutions are we finding? (groups)
5. How can we (CES) help you?
- Training needs / Seminars
- Mental Health Resources
- SEMH audit support
- DMHL audit support
(please get in touch)
6. What are our priorities for next time?
Time to network?
Key information required?
The session will involve facilitated discussion and group work.
We thank you in advance for completing the following:
Map out SEMH in your school and include how this tracks across SEND, Behaviour management, PSHE Co-ordination, the SEMH role and Designated Mental Health Lead role.
SEMH Network 22/3
Please note that you will be charged for any non attendance on the day unless the space is cancelled 48 hours previous.£0.00