Tue, 08 Feb|
Newburn Activity Centre
Level 2 Award in Fire Safety. Accredited (RQF) 1 Day
Time & Location
08 Feb 2022, 09:00 – 16:00
Newburn Activity Centre, Grange Rd, Newburn, Newcastle upon Tyne NE15 8ND, UK
About the Event
The qualification is suitable for a learner who has responsibility in the workplace to undertake fire safety requirements and will provide learners with the knowledge to carry out designated duties as a Fire Warden/Marshall. The qualification will also increase fire safety awareness for all employees. The qualification covers fire hazards, risk assessment, control of fire in the workplace and duties of both employers and employees.
A range of subjects are covered including:
- The hazards and risks associated with workplace fire safely
- Controlling fire risks in the workplace
- Principles and practice of fire safety management in the workplace
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden on a day to day basis
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden during an emergency
Fire Safety 1 Day 8/2
Please note that you will be charged for any none attendance on the day unless the space is cancelled 48 hours previous.