top of page
Mon, 25 Sept|
Annual Safeguarding Refresher
This session is amended annually to ensure staff are kept up to date with current issues and guidance. Using national and regional information we are able to develop the training to be relevant to a variety of school roles.
Time & Location
25 Sept, 15:30 – 16:30
About the Event
By the end of the training, participants will:
- Be aware of their role and responsibilities in relation to safeguarding
- Have a clear understanding of the DfE current guidance
- Understand specific issues related to safeguarding
- Have a clear understanding of how to deal with disclosures
- Know what to do if concerned about a child
Annual Refresher 25/09/23
Please note that you will be charged for any none attendance on the day unless the space is cancelled 48 hours previous.
bottom of page